- Spaces banjo out one inch from fuel inlet
- Instant clearance for 3x2 progressive linkage
- Proven Stromberg superseat seal into S-jet
- Short wrench surfaces match banjo bolt
- Fits single and double banjos
- Machine polished stainless steel
- Fits both regular and BIG 97s
If you want to use polished banjo fittings with your 3x2 progressive
linkage, these beautiful, hand polished stainless steel spacers are
exactly what you need. They move the fuel line out one inch from the
fuel inlet providing instant clearance for the long centre progressive
linkage arm. Our proven superseat end has the correct 18 degree seat for
Stromberg inlet fittings (original or S-jet). And the short wrench
surfaces match the bolt head on the banjo.
Please note: For more pictures of how we use this part, click on 9086K. Polished banjos are also available.