- Media polished stainless steel banjo
- 1/8th NPT threaded banjo bolt accepts fuel pressure gauge
- For safe clearance with 3x2 progressive linkage, add banjo spacer 9086K
- Sized to fit both 5/16inch and 3/8inch hose
- Read fuel pressure at the carb!
- Gauge not included!
- Fits both regular and BIG 97s
All the benefits of our super-popular double-end banjo fitting, but with
an 1/8th NPT hole in the end of the banjo bolt to accept your hot rod
fuel pressure gauge. All the more important with Stromberg 97
carburetors because you need to ensure 2.5psi max. They're sized to fit
both 5/16inch and 3/8inch hose, with plenty of fuel flow guaranteed. On
Ford flathead applications, check for gauge clearance on your top
radiator hoses. Note: To provide safe clearance with a 3x2 progressive
linkage, banjo fittings must be used with our stainless banjo spacers
(9086K). Will not provide clearance for progressive linkages on 6x2
systems. All direct linkages clear OK without spacers.