- 9-5/8 inches from carb to carb
- Extended throttle shafts not required
- Fits 4-cylinder Burns, Zephyr & Roof 101 Cyclone 2x2 intakes
- For a chrome version, order 9244S-CHR and shorten the rod by 3/4in.
A competitively priced 2x2 carburetor linkage with Superlink levers (click more
for applications and details). Use with intake manifolds that put the
carburetors 9-5/8th inches apart, as with some early Ford 4-banger 2x2
intakes. See above for typical manifold applications. Please note: Photo
shows 9242S kit. This kit is the same, but puts the carburetors a
little closer together.
Designed and manufactured exclusively by
Stromberg Carburetor, this linkage combines clean, traditional looks
with maximum leverage. TwoStep linkage kits come pre-assembled and
install in just two simple steps, without the need for extended throttle
shafts. These kits are not a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Different
intakes use different carb spacing, so we model every kit in 3D CAD and
offer different kits for specific intakes. If you’re in doubt, simply
measure your manifold spacing – throttle shaft to throttle shaft.
Check out the following features:
- Long die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel.
- Extended throttle shafts are not required.
Stromberg ‘Snapback’ throttle return springs, which wrap around the end
of the throttle shaft. These chemically blacked, stainless steel
torsion springs snap the carburetors shut, yet virtually disappear from
- For a smooth, lightweight look, the swivels are
positively fixed by a small e-clip on the back, and the small black
set-screws on the front have knurled ends for a strong fix on the
Every Stromberg TwoStep linkage kit comes
with full instructions, and further help with selection, installation
and tuning is available at our Tech Center.