- 9-1/8 inches from carb to carb
- Show chrome/polished stainless steel finish
- Extended throttle shafts not required
- Fits Offenhauser 1071 & 1073 & 1076 2x2 Super intakes
- Fits Navarro 2x2 Super intakes (Standard & Racing models)
A competitively priced, chrome and polished 2x2 Super carburetor linkage with Stromberg Superlink levers (click more
for applications and details). Use with intake manifolds that put the
carburetors 9-1/8 inches apart. See above for typical manifold
Designed and manufactured exclusively by Stromberg
Carburetor, the TwoStep linkage range combines clean, traditional looks
with maximum leverage. Each kit comes pre-assembled and installs in just
two simple steps, without the need for extended throttle shafts. These
kits are not a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Different intakes use
different carb spacing, so we modeled every kit in 3D CAD and offer
different kits for specific intakes. If you’re in doubt, simply measure
your manifold spacing – throttle shaft to throttle shaft.
Check out the following features:
- Long die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel.
- Extended throttle shafts are not required.
kit comes with two new Stromberg ‘Snapback’ throttle return springs,
which wrap around the end of the throttle shaft. These chemically
blacked, stainless steel torsion springs snap the carburetors shut, yet
virtually disappear from view.
- For a smooth, lightweight
look, the swivels are positively fixed by a small e-clip on the back,
and the small black set-screws on the front have knurled ends for a
strong fix on the stainless rod.
Every Stromberg TwoStep
linkage kit comes with full instructions, and further help with
selection, installation and tuning is available at our Tech Center.