- 8-5/16 inches from carb to carb
- Extended throttle shafts not required
- Fits Offenhauser 1080 2x2 intake for 1949-63 Cadillac (8-5/16in spacing)
- Fits Eddie Meyer 1932-48 'low-rise' intake for Flathead Ford (8-1/4in spacing)
- Fits other intakes with less than 8-5/16 inch carb spacin
A competitively priced 2x2 carburetor linkage with Superlink levers (click more
for applications and details). Use with intake manifolds that put the
carburetors 8-5/16 inches apart or less. See above for typical
applications. Please note: Photo shows 9242S kit. This kit is the same,
but puts the carburetors a little closer together.
manufactured exclusively by Stromberg Carburetor, this linkage combines
clean, traditional looks with maximum leverage. TwoStep linkage kits
come pre-assembled and install in just two simple steps, without the
need for extended throttle shafts. Different intakes use different carb
spacing, so we model every kit in 3D CAD and offer different kits for
specific applications. If you’re in doubt, simply measure your manifold
spacing – throttle shaft to throttle shaft.
Check out the following features:
- Long die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel.
- Extended throttle shafts are not required.
new Stromberg ‘Snapback’ throttle return springs, which wrap around the
end of the throttle shaft. These chemically blacked, stainless steel
torsion springs snap the carburetors shut, yet virtually disappear from
- For a smooth, lightweight look, the swivels are
positively fixed by a small e-clip on the back, and the small black
set-screws on the front have knurled ends for a strong fix on the
Every Stromberg TwoStep linkage kit comes
with full instructions, and further help with selection, installation
and tuning is available at our Tech Center.