- 4-3/4 inches from carb to carb
- Show chrome/polished stainless steel finish
- Extended throttle shafts not required
- Fits Offenhauser 1090 & 1075 2x2 Regular intakes
- Fits Edelbrock 1103 2x2 Slingshot intake
- Fits Navarro 2x2 Regular intake
- Fits Eddie Meyer 2x2 High-rise intake
- Fits Thickstun PM-7 High-rise intake
- Works with all Stromberg 9141 TwoStep fuel lines (pictured)
A competitively priced, CHROME 2x2 carburetor linkage with Superlink levers (click more
for applications and details). Use with intake manifolds that put the
carburetors 4-3/4 inches apart. See above for typical manifold
Designed and manufactured exclusively by Stromberg
Carburetor, this linkage combines clean, traditional looks with maximum
leverage. TwoStep linkage kits come pre-assembled and install in just
two simple steps, without the need for extended throttle shafts. These
kits are not a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Different intakes use
different carb spacing, so we modelled every kit in 3D CAD and offer
different kits for specific intakes. If you’re in doubt, simply measure
your manifold spacing – throttle shaft to throttle shaft.
Check out the following features:
- Long die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel.
- Extended throttle shafts are not required.
new Stromberg ‘Snapback’ throttle return springs, which wrap around the
end of the throttle shaft. These chemically blacked, stainless steel
torsion springs snap the carburetors shut, yet virtually disappear from
- For a smooth, lightweight look, the swivels are
positively fixed by a small e-clip on the back, and the small black
set-screws on the front have knurled ends for a strong fix on the
Every Stromberg TwoStep linkage kit comes
with full instructions, and further help with selection, installation
and tuning is available at our Tech Center.