- Fits all intake manifolds with 4-3/4in carb centers
- Unique Stromberg fitting takes Ford fuel line or 9080K Superseat hose end (available separately)
- Fits Offenhauser 1090 & 1075 2x2 Regular intakes
- Fits Edelbrock 1103 2x2 Slingshot intake
- Fits Navarro 2x2 Regular intake
- Fits Eddie Meyer and Thickstun PM-7 2x2 High-rise intake intakes
- Accurate CNC-bent 1/4inch OD lines with furnace brazed joints for OE looks and quality
- All stainless steel construction with unique tapered T-piece
- Use with Stromberg TwoStep 9241S or 9241P 2x2 linkage
- Works with Holley/Edelbrock 94 style carburetors too
Stainless steel fuel line for Stromberg 97 and Holley/Edelbrock 94 carbs
on a wide of intakes with 4-3/4in carb spacing - Offenhauser 1090 &
1075, Edelbrock 1103 Slingshot, Navarro Regular & Eddie Meyer and
Thickstun PM-7 High-rise.
Designed and manufactured exclusively
by Stromberg Carburetor, TwoStep Fuel Lines combine super-clean hot rod
styling with simple installation. Each kit is supplied ready to install
in just two simple steps.
TwoStep kits are not a ‘one size fits
all’ solution. They're CAD engineered to fit Stromberg 97, 81 or 48
carburetors on specific intake manifolds, so please check you're
ordering the right kit. Carburetor spacing differs between intake makes
Check out the following features:
- 1/4inch OD lines, CAD-designed and CNC-bent for an exact fit.
- Invisible furnace brazed joints for OE looks and fuel-tight quality.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Unique Stromberg fitting takes Ford fuel line or 9080K Superseat hose end (available separately).
- Brass Ford Nut fittings are supplied.
Stromberg TwoStep Fuel Line kit comes with full instructions, and
further help with selection, installation and tuning is available at our
One more thing. Unlike some aftermarket needle
& seat inlet fittings, Genuine Stromberg S-jets ensure that the fuel
line fits the same depth into each carburetor, which is vital for good
fuel line alignment. All new Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors are S-jet