- Fits Offenhauser 1090 intake manifold with Ford 59A-9350 'glass bowl' fuel pump
- Show polished with chromed brass fittings
- Accurate CNC-bent 1/4inch OD lines
- Furnace brazed joints for OE looks and quality
- All stainless steel construction with unique tapered T-piece
- Use with Stromberg TwoStep 9241S-CHR or 9241P-CHR 2x2 linkage
Show polished stainless steel fuel line (with chrome brass fittings) for
use on Offenhauser 1090 (1933-48 Ford Flathead) intake with 59A 'glass
bowl' type fuel pump.
Designed and manufactured exclusively by
Stromberg Carburetor, TwoStep Fuel Lines combine super-clean hot rod
styling with simple installation. Each kit is supplied ready to install
in just two simple steps.
TwoStep kits are not a ‘one size fits
all’ solution. They're CAD engineered to fit Stromberg 97, 81, 48 and 40
carburetors on specific intake manifolds with specific fuel pumps (or a
remote pump), so please check you're ordering the right kit. Carburetor
spacing differs between intake makes and models and fuel pump mounts
This fuel line fits two carburetors on the Offenhauser
1090 intake (for 1933-48 Ford Flathead engines) with the stock Ford-type
59A-9350 fuel pump - the one with the glass bowl. The pump is
available new from your favourite Early Ford parts Shop - try our
Check out the following features:
- 1/4inch OD lines, CAD-designed and CNC-bent for an exact fit.
- Invisible furnace brazed joints for OE looks and fuel-tight quality.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Brass Ford Nut fittings are supplied.
Stromberg TwoStep Fuel Line kit comes with full instructions, and
further help with selection, installation and tuning is available at our
Please note: The TwoStep fuel line is simple to
fit, but on some intake manifolds, you may need to rotate the top of the
fuel pump to get the optimum line from carbs to pump outlet. This is a
typical Hot Rod trick and very easy to do. Simply remove the small
screws around the top of the pump, keeping downward pressure on the top
before releasing the spring gently. Rotate the top casting (usually by
one screw space) and replace the screws tight.
One more thing.
Unlike some aftermarket needle & seat inlet fittings, Genuine
Stromberg S-jets ensure that the fuel line fits the same depth into each
carburetor, which is vital for good fuel line alignment. All new
Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors are S-jet equipped.