- Fits Offenhauser 1090 intake manifold
- Use with Ford 11A-9350 'pepper pot' fuel pump
- Show polished stainless with triple chrome Ford nut fittings
- Accurate CNC-bent 1/4inch OD stainless steel with unique tapered T-piece
- Furnace brazed joints for OE looks and quality
- Use with Stromberg TwoStep 9241S-CHR or 9241P-CHR 2x2 linkage
Polished stainless steel fuel line with triple chromed fittings for use
on Offenhauser 1090 (1933-48 Ford Flathead) intake with 11A 'pepper pot'
type fuel pump.
Designed and manufactured exclusively by
Stromberg Carburetor, TwoStep Fuel Lines combine super-clean looks with
hot rod styling and simple installation. Each kit is supplied ready to
install in just two simple steps.
TwoStep kits are not a ‘one
size fits all’ solution. They're CAD engineered to fit Stromberg 97, 81,
48 and 40 carburetors on specific intake manifolds with specific fuel
pumps (or a remote pump), so please check you're ordering the right kit.
Carburetor spacing differs between intake makes and models and fuel
pump mounts vary.
This fuel line fits two carburetors on the
Offenhauser 1090 intake (for 1933-48 Ford Flathead engines) with the
stock Ford-type 11A-9350 fuel pump - the 'pepper-pot' shape pump
without a glass bowl. This 1941 pump is available new from your
favourite Early Ford parts Shop - try our dealers first!.
Check out the following features:
- 1/4inch OD lines, CAD-designed and CNC-bent for an exact fit.
- Invisible furnace brazed joints for OE looks and fuel-tight quality.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Brass Ford Nut fittings are supplied.
Stromberg TwoStep Fuel Line kit comes with full instructions, and
further help with selection, installation and tuning is available at our
Please note: The TwoStep fuel line is simple to
fit, but on some intake manifolds, you may need to rotate the top of the
fuel pump to get the optimum line from carbs to pump outlet. This is a
typical Hot Rod trick and very easy to do. Simply remove the small
screws around the top of the pump, keeping downward pressure on the top
before releasing the spring gently. Rotate the top casting (usually by
one screw space) and replace the screws tight.
One more thing.
Unlike some aftermarket needle & seat inlet fittings, Genuine
Stromberg S-jets ensure that the fuel line fits the same depth into each
carburetor, which is vital for good fuel line alignment. All new
Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors are S-jet equipped.