- Fits Offenhauser 1090 intake manifold
- Use with Ford 11A-9350 'pepper pot' fuel pump
- Simple Two Step installation
- Accurate CNC-bent 1/4inch OD lines
- Furnace brazed joints for OE looks and quality
- All stainless steel construction with unique tapered T-piece
- Use with Stromberg TwoStep 9241S or 9241P 2x2 linkag
Stainless steel fuel line for use on Offenhauser 1090 (1933-48 Ford Flathead) intake with 11A 'pepper pot' type fuel pump.
and manufactured exclusively by Stromberg Carburetor, TwoStep Fuel
Lines combine super-clean looks with hot rod styling and simple
installation. Each kit is supplied ready to install in just two simple
TwoStep kits are not a ‘one size fits all’ solution.
They're CAD engineered to fit Stromberg 97, 81, 48 and 40 carburetors on
specific intake manifolds with specific fuel pumps (or a remote pump),
so please check you're ordering the right kit. Carburetor spacing
differs between intake makes and models and fuel pump mounts vary.
fuel line fits two carburetors on the Offenhauser 1090 intake (for
1933-48 Ford Flathead engines) with the stock Ford-type 11A-9350 fuel
pump - the 'pepper-pot' shape pump without a glass bowl. This 1941 pump
is available new from your favourite Early Ford parts Shop - try our
Check out the following features:
- 1/4inch OD lines, CAD-designed and CNC-bent for an exact fit.
- Invisible furnace brazed joints for OE looks and fuel-tight quality.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Brass Ford Nut fittings are supplied.
Stromberg TwoStep Fuel Line kit comes with full instructions, and
further help with selection, installation and tuning is available at our
Please note: The TwoStep fuel line is simple to
fit, but on some intake manifolds, you may need to rotate the top of the
fuel pump to get the optimum line from carbs to pump outlet. This is a
typical Hot Rod trick and very easy to do. Simply remove the small
screws around the top of the pump, keeping downward pressure on the top
before releasing the spring gently. Rotate the top casting (usually by
one screw space) and replace the screws tight.
One more thing.
Unlike some aftermarket needle & seat inlet fittings, Genuine
Stromberg S-jets ensure that the fuel line fits the same depth into each
carburetor, which is vital for good fuel line alignment. All new
Genuine Stromberg 97 carburetors are S-jet equipped.