- Replaces standard banjo bolt to add a fuel pressure gauge
- Fit all Stromberg stainless steel banjo fittings
- 1/8th NPT thread fits typical pressure gauge
- Includes two new gaskets
- Bolt only - hose end fittings and gauge not included
- Fits both regular and BIG 97s
If you already have Stromberg banjos (9082K or 9083K) and want to add a
fuel pressure gauge to your line, right at the carburetor, this is the
bolt for you. The 1/8th NPT hole in the end of the banjo bolt accepts
your hot rod fuel pressure gauge, which is all the more important with
Stromberg 97 carburetors because you need to ensure 2.5psi max. On Ford
flathead applications, check for gauge clearance on your top radiator
hoses. Note: To provide safe clearance with a 3x2 progressive linkage,
banjo fittings must be used with our stainless banjo spacers (9086K).
Will not provide clearance for progressive linkages on 6x2 systems. All
direct linkages clear OK without spacers.