- 9-5/8 inches from carb to carb
- Extended throttle shafts not required
- Fits 4-cylinder Burns, Zephyr & Roof 101 Cyclone 2x2 intakes
A Premium 2x2 Super carburetor linkage with rod ends for positive action and easy alignment (click more
for applications and details). Use with intake manifolds that put the
carburetors 9-5/8th inches apart, as with some early Ford 4-banger 2x2
intakes. See above for typical manifold applications. Please note: Photo
shows 9242P kit. This kit is the same, but puts the carburetors a
little closer together.
Designed and manufactured exclusively by
Stromberg Carburetor, this linkage combines clean, traditional looks
with maximum leverage. TwoStep linkage kits come pre-assembled and
install in just two simple steps, without the need for extended throttle
shafts. These kits are not a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Different
intakes use different carb spacing, so we model every kit in 3D CAD and
offer different kits for specific intakes. If you’re in doubt, simply
measure your manifold spacing – throttle shaft to throttle shaft.
Check out the following features:
- Premium kits have opposite threaded rod ends for easy adjustment. Just spin the rod to adjust for the correct lever angles.
- Extended throttle shafts are not required.
- Long die-cast zinc SuperLink lever arms. All other parts stainless steel.
Stromberg ‘Snapback’ throttle return springs, which wrap around the end
of the throttle shaft. These chemically blacked, stainless steel
torsion springs snap the carburetors shut, yet virtually disappear from
- Special swivels and bolts were developed to clamp the
rod ends tight. The rounded bolts have a small blind hole in the head.
Simply insert a small rod eg, a hex key, to stop the swivels turning
while you tighten the lock nuts.
Every Stromberg TwoStep
linkage kit comes with full instructions, and further help with
selection, installation and tuning is available at our Tech Center.