- 9096K lever with additional auto-trans kickdown capability
- 1/4”-UNF thread takes a Lokar-style kickdown cable end
- Countersunk clamping screw with real grip!
- Swivel and set screw included
- Three top adjustment/connecting holes
- Use with Cable Throttle Bracket 9136K
Our 9096K long lever with additional auto-trans kickdown capability - a
1/4"-UNF thread at the bottom end takes a Lokar-style kickdown cable end
for further details).
Like its shorter
partners, 9096K is also zinc die-cast with a modern H-beam section for
high strength without excess weight. The countersunk stainless steel
screw matches those on the carburetor and threads directly into the arm
for serious grip. And the stainless steel swivel is secured by a small
e-clip, with a 3/16th diameter cross hole for the linkage rod and a
black knurled-tip set screw. There are three adjustment/connecting holes
in this lever so you can move the swivel to change your linkage
leverage and pedal/throttle response.
Designed to be used with
our Cable Throttle Bracket (9136K), these arms are the foundation of all
our 3×2 TwoStep progressive linkages (with kickdown).