- Spaces banjo out one inch from fuel inlet
- Instant clearance for 3x2 progressive linkage
- Proven Stromberg superseat seal into S-jet
- Short wrench surfaces match banjo bolt
- Fits single and double banjos
- Media polished stainless steel
If you want to use banjo fittings with your 3x2 progressive linkage,
these beautiful stainless steel spacers are exactly what you need. They
move the fuel line out one inch from the fuel inlet providing instant
clearance for the long centre progressive linkage arm – check out the
pictures. Our proven superseat end has the correct 18 degree seat for
Stromberg inlet fittings (original or S-jet). And the short wrench
surfaces match the bolt head on the banjo.
Please note: The
pictures are for illustration purposes only. 9086K covers just the
spacer. Our banjos are available separately.