- Hand polished stainless steel banjo
- 1/8th NPT threaded banjo bolt accepts fuel pressure gauge
- For safe clearance with 3x2 progressive linkage, add banjo spacer 9086K
- Sized to fit both 5/16inch and 3/8inch hose
- Read fuel pressure at the carb!
- Perfect for your chrome 97s!
- Fits both regular and BIG 97s
Same as 9082K-G but fully polished - a single-end banjo fitting with an
1/8th NPT hole for your hot rod fuel pressure gauge. This is all the
more important with Stromberg 97 carburetors because you need to ensure
2.5psi max. They're sized to fit both 5/16inch and 3/8inch fuel hose,
with plenty of fuel flow guaranteed. On Ford flathead applications,
check for gauge clearance on your top radiator hoses. Note: To provide
safe clearance with a 3x2 progressive linkage, banjo fittings must be
used with our stainless banjo spacers (9086K). Will not provide
clearance for progressive linkages on 6x2 systems. All direct linkages
clear OK without spacers.