- Hand polished stainless steel banjo fitting
- 1/8th NPT threaded banjo bolt accepts fuel pressure gauge
- For safe clearance with 3x2 progressive linkage, add banjo spacer 9086K
- Sized to fit both 5/16inch and 3/8inch hose
- Read fuel pressure at the carb!
- Perfect for your chrome 97s!
- Fits both regular and BIG 97s
Same as the 9083K-G but hand buffed to match your chrome 97s - with an
1/8th NPT hole for your hot rod fuel pressure gauge. Theses all the more
important with Stromberg 97 carburetors because you need to ensure
2.5psi max. They're sized to fit both 5/16inch and 3/8inch hose, with
plenty of fuel flow guaranteed. On Ford flathead applications, check for
gauge clearance on your top radiator hoses. Note: To provide safe
clearance with a 3x2 progressive linkage, banjo fittings must be used
with our stainless banjo spacers (9086K). Will not provide clearance for
progressive linkages on 6x2 systems. All direct linkages clear OK